SOLVED Incredimail file "IM Fix" lost

Reaction score
I lost the incredimail file "IM Fix" which was released by Incredimail in Jan 2016 to fix incredimail crashing
This worked fine in Win 7. Now I did a fresh install of windows 10 and the file was lost
It is no longer available as incredimail want's you to install the latest version which I don't want to do
Has anyone this file

JF

Reaction score
I followed these instructions and when I get to the screen to select All Folders, no folder name shows and Next is grayed out. Can anyone help please?

Reaction score
I have Windows 10, but I don't think the KB patch is what's wrong. Charter Spectrum started having their own Web Mail and they snatched my Incredimail. The Charter Web mail uses my email address now. I've tried everything and spent many hours trying to get it back. I even created a new "Identity" with a new email name with no luck. I'm still able to open Incredimail to use the TOOLS and Identities. I would change internet providers if I were sure it would work. That's how much I like Incredimail. PS. It might have something to do with the incoming and out going ports. Incredimail uses incoming POP 110 outgoing SMTP 25. Charter Spectrum uses in coming IMAP 993 and out going SMTP 587. What a mess.

Ask a Question