Incredimail crashed

Reaction score
I got help from a Microsoft technician and I am very happy that I could meet with him twice.
The first was a totally clean install of Windows 10 where he did an excellent Job.
Dann crashed my email Programm Incredimail where all my Messages and Adresses are stored and I was unable to reinstall the Porgramm even after uninbstall the Incredimail the Installation showed 13 errors. My Microsoft Helper found that this was a Microsoft Mistake. The Update KB3132372 made the email Programm crashing. This update need to be hidden and blocked. Blocking is not possible when You do not have Windows 10 PRO.
So I do not know who has to change something to avoid this crash in the furure. I wrote to Incredimail and hope one of the involved Companies will find a solution.
Wolf

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Does the latest Flash Player upgrade fix it or does it make it worse.
Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3133431)

Reaction score
Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3133431)
I try here to give You a helping hand after working 25 hours on the problem. I am fine right now. I tell You what I found:
The error said that the flash player is to blaim but I was not able to uninstall and reinstall the flash player it was embedded in the Windows explorer. So I unistalled the Explorer cpl. and reinstalled it. The problem with Incredimayil was not solved.
The update 3132372 brought the problem. I have removed the updaye and because I have Win 10 POR i am abgle to hide the update for good and it will not be installed again. You might use this information after doing a test.
Wolf

Reaction score
Different update, same SNAFU. :( Incredimail fails and my HP scanning software fails.

Reaction score
The update from Microsoft KB3132372 is to blame for the crash of Incredimail. The update is hiodden now and the Mail program is fine. No need for more help. Thank You all
Wolf

Reaction score
Hi Wolf - i have had the same problem with Incredimail. Did you have to ask Microsoft specifically for the update KB3133431 to be blocked or were you able to do it your self?

Reaction score
Hi Wolf - i have had the same problem with Incredimail. Did you have to ask Microsoft specifically for the update KB3133431 to be blocked or were you able to do it your self?
Hello James
I was a little confused reading Your response, because recently I had two Messages left at the forum. Now I believe that is about the Incredimail crash. The update You mentioned is not the one I fixed the problem with.
The Forum Technician Greg did a excellent work to make a clean install of Windows 10 after the first installation became corrupt.
After running the win 10 for a few days the incredimail crashed and I had no Idea what could have caused that. I did ask Greg, because IM had no answer for my problem and gave up. Greg found an article on the Internet what exactly described the probelm I had and explained that the problem was caused by a Microsoft update KB3132372 not the one You mentioned. The moment we did hide the update the Buttler came and announced the new Mail I had and the Mail from the last 5 days was delivered to the IM Inbox.
Than IM must have found a solution and they wrote that MS solved the problem with this link: http://support.incredimail.com/entries/98452368-Application-Crash-on-Launch
I got back in contact with Greg but he said that I dould not do anything more as we did by hiding the KB 3132372. We have blocked the hiding, what is only possible when You have the PRO Version of WIN 10.
I hope this Information is helpful
Wolf

Reaction score
Hmm, I have this program installed also, haven't bothered to open it for a while as I pretty much use yahoo, google, and Juno email. So after reading this I decided to open the program, had no crash, it runs just fine, even all my old saved emails were still there.

I have ALL W10 Pro updates installed also. The Incredimail version I have is 2.5 build 6605288

Reaction score
Hmm, I have this program installed also, haven't bothered to open it for a while as I pretty much use yahoo, google, and Juno email. So after reading this I decided to open the program, had no crash, it runs just fine, even all my old saved emails were still there.

I have ALL W10 Pro updates installed also. The Incredimail version I have is 2.5 build 6605288
Hi Hoody
You are lucky. Five days ago the problem was not fix and Incredimail did not have a solution. About 48 hours ago Microsoft and incredimail fixed the problem possibly because of my massive complaint. ( tap my shoulder) LOL

Reaction score
Hello James
I was a little confused reading Your response, because recently I had two Messages left at the forum. Now I believe that is about the Incredimail crash. The update You mentioned is not the one I fixed the problem with.
The Forum Technician Greg did a excellent work to make a clean install of Windows 10 after the first installation became corrupt.
After running the win 10 for a few days the incredimail crashed and I had no Idea what could have caused that. I did ask Greg, because IM had no answer for my problem and gave up. Greg found an article on the Internet what exactly described the probelm I had and explained that the problem was caused by a Microsoft update KB3132372 not the one You mentioned. The moment we did hide the update the Buttler came and announced the new Mail I had and the Mail from the last 5 days was delivered to the IM Inbox.
Than IM must have found a solution and they wrote that MS solved the problem with this link: http://support.incredimail.com/entries/98452368-Application-Crash-on-Launch
I got back in contact with Greg but he said that I dould not do anything more as we did by hiding the KB 3132372. We have blocked the hiding, what is only possible when You have the PRO Version of WIN 10.
I hope this Information is helpful
Wolf
Thanks Wolf, that's really helpful. Like Hoody most of my email work is done on an iPad, but PC makes itbeasier to send attachments. I will follow that link you sent and see if i can resolve it that way. Sorry you had two replies from me - one was sent in error on another thread.

Btw i have changed my user name to Pikestaff, and hope that doesn't cause further confusion! Alles Beste!

Reaction score
Thanks Wolf, that's really helpful. Like Hoody most of my email work is done on an iPad, but PC makes itbeasier to send attachments. I will follow that link you sent and see if i can resolve it that way. Sorry you had two replies from me - one was sent in error on another thread.

Btw i have changed my user name to Pikestaff, and hope that doesn't cause further confusion! Alles Beste!
Lass mich bitte wissen was Deine Reparatur ergeben hat. How good is Your German? Please let me know what You have achieved.
Wolf

Reaction score
Lass mich bitte wissen was Deine Reparatur ergeben hat. How good is Your German? Please let me know what You have achieved.
Wolf
Ja freilich ... Mein sprechende Deutsch ist viel besser als schreibende muß ich sagen, sondern Mann kann nür versuchen!

Reaction score
Ja freilich ... Mein sprechende Deutsch ist viel besser als schreibende muß ich sagen, sondern Mann kann nür versuchen!
Wernn Du mit mir in deutscher Sprache schreiben willst sollten wir das privat tun. Meine email addresse ist (e-mail address removed).
Ich bin in Mesa AZ
Wolf

Reaction score
I followed the link you sent me (see above) and noted that the Incredimail problem had already been dealt with. So I logged on and Lo! Incredimail works fine now - echt! Thanks for your input.

Reaction score
Reaction score
If you follow the link sent by Wolf (see above) that will get to Incredimail Support - would it help to ask them for assistance?

Reaction score
If you follow the link sent by Wolf (see above) that will get to Incredimail Support - would it help to ask them for assistance?
The link actually takes you to a page which offers a link to a so-called Fix File which I reported in Post #15 as having been tagged by my Norton Internet Security program as being a virus and was immediately deleted. I am just wondering if anyone else managed to run it successfully. Furthermore, that topic is marked as "closed for further comments". I may contact IncrediMail Support although I must admit I do not have great faith in them from a couple of past experiences.

That said, thank you for your assistance. :)

Martin.

Reaction score
Wolf seems to have successfully persuaded Incredimail, by way of energetic complaint, that it is in their reputational interest to resolve this matter. He may be the best person to advise you now :)

Ask a Question