Incredimail

Reaction score
I remember having it on one of my PCs and it was a nightmare to remove.
While IncrediMail may not be malware but it is trickware. It takes advantage of its users, by bundling programs and adding them users’ computers , by being very difficult to remove, by hijacking users’ homepage and preferred search engine, in short its a virus. :eek:

Last edited:

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
I remember having it on one of my PCs and it was a nightmare to remove.
While IncrediMail may not be malware but it is trickware. It takes advantage of its users, by bundling programs and adding them users’ computers , by being very difficult to remove, by hijacking users’ homepage and preferred search engine, in short its a virus. :eek:

Agree with you there took me 2-3 weeks to remove all traces of it from my laptop one folder kept coming back until I used Revo Uninstaller Pro.
Even Ccleaner Pro could not remove it which is most unusual I had only just paid for it for a year but kept pushing for more apps and money so cut my loses and out it.

Reaction score
Agree with you there took me 2-3 weeks to remove all traces of it from my laptop one folder kept coming back until I used Revo Uninstaller Pro.
Even Ccleaner Pro could not remove it which is most unusual I had only just paid for it for a year but kept pushing for more apps and money so cut my loses and out it.
Yes i tried everything but cant quite remember how i got rid of it i seem to remember i reinstalled my os as like you say it just kept coming back.
It virtually took control of my PC as it took control of my search engine.

It is like i said something you certainly don't want on your PC. :(

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
No apart from all the frills and apps that incredimail has.
The new Windows 10 Mail app does same job in fact in my opinion even better

Reaction score
What is being done to enable Incredimail to run under Windows 10?

If you have Google chrome use it instead of edge if you can
If not use edge
In Edge go to settings recovery open it look for Latest updates
Recent ones and look for the first new updates the first one ends in 72 you can uninstall it ..this is what is causing the crash incred knows it adobe is the problem

The problem is adobe flash

Go down load a little program
Win update disabler
check the top one after you download it

http://www.softpedia.com/dyn-postdo...4b3de25e82ed9ff7a90c/56872d2f/3d47b/0/1?tsf=0

Ask a Question