Incredimail crashed

Reaction score
To be fair, after having renamed a couple of the IM files to .old, as described in another thread on these forums, the program would appear to be running old, and the main reason I came into this thread was to try to ascertain whether or not the aforementioned fix file is actually okay, rather than a virus as reported by Norton Internet Security, so otherwise I'm happy to leave things as is for the time being and hope that IncrediMail continues to work.

Again, thank you for your interest and assistance.

Martin.

Reaction score
Anybody know of a newer version of this?

I have 2.5 build 6605288, which is dated 2012, That seems to be the last build listed on their site, but sometimes there are newer versions not listed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm sorry I can't help you as I run version 2.0 which I much prefer.

no problem, its just a question, besides I don't think V2 runs on W10 x64 , I used 2 on my older Vista 32bit. but yeah, 2.5 made some changes, you can't do the full export anymore for a backup like in 2.0, you have to do a manual yourself if you want that . Anyway haven't used it at all for a long time. It was left over from all my upgrades from 7 to 10.

Besides doing a search I haven't seen anything newer.

Reaction score
no problem, its just a question, besides I don't think V2 runs on W10 x64 , I used 2 on my older Vista 32bit. but yeah, 2.5 made some changes, you can't do the full export anymore for a backup like in 2.0, you have to do a manual yourself if you want that . Anyway haven't used it at all for a long time. It was left over from all my upgrades from 7 to 10.

Besides doing a search I haven't seen anything newer.
Hi, I run 2.0 on my Windows 10 x64 and, whilst there have been a few problems with it of late, they are just the same problems that users of 2.5 have been getting through a fault introduced by an MS Windows Update.

Ask a Question