Inside the Insider Program

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
A lot of things came out of the big Build Conference this week in San Francisco.
As expected, mostly aimed at developers as it should be, but.....
One of my favorite presentations was by Gabe Aul explaining some behind the scenes factoids regarding the Insider Program.
It's about 42 minutes long, so it may not be for everyone, but....
It contains some interesting information regarding the challenges they face, especially just the huge magnitude of the Windows ecosystem with respect to hardware and software applications.
https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Build/2016/T606

A perspective that might have you thinking, not why.... It doesn't seem to work on some small fraction of hardware / software combinations, but......
How it works as well as it actually does, considering what they have undertaken.

Not to excuse the aggressiveness of their current push to get everyone to upgrade, as that has nothing at all to do with the Insider Program, which is 100% voluntary to we crash test dummies.

Reaction score
I watched it , just finished. Well worth the 42 minutes.
There is no doubt in my mind that those guys, especially Gabe Aul, have developed their own dialect of English. Gabe certainly comes across as Uber-nerd 2016

Ask a Question