Internet question

Reaction score
say today i tried to get the myradar app or the chrome maps app to show and it failed on the pc. so i tried the phone and it worked. so i clicked on the internet icon for wired and the box pops up but does not show anything the trouble shooter tells me nothing is wrong. but after rebooting the pc and the modem it still will not show anything. i do not know if anything else has failed but my guess is most apps are going to fail tv and movies and windows weather also fail. so what setting di i mess up here is a screen shot of the startup in task manager. and with the internet icon open and nothing is there. only some dots along the top moving for trying to open the information in that box.

1595874335102.png1595874391083.png

Reaction score
so i restored back about 2 weeks and all the apps started to work but the radar app went away. and now it will not download. but i also lost the q blocker app so now to go and fine that again that was working good better than adblock. i sent an email to myradar and have to wait and see if they can tell me why i can't download it now. it works on the phone thanks

Reaction score
Your images are not of much help, too blurry or viewing just the image too small.

Reaction score
that is how the screen shot made them but what i did was restored back to about 3 weeks ago and everything started again but for the myradar. i'm thinking the myradar app messed up and caused the other apps to stop working. or some update and the apps failed. even the app store would not let me download anything. i sent a email to the myradar website and teyahave not yet returned that inquire.

thanks

Reaction score
Two months ago I wouldn't have mentioned the images but a month ago I got cataracts removed and everything is so much clearer and sharper now, went from 20/30 right and 20/70 left to 20/25 and 20/30, checkup tomorrow.

Reaction score
it would be blurry two months ago as well. i did see it looked that way but it was not yet sent so i was hoping it would be correct i guess not. but i can't fix it now as that issue went away. but for the myradar. thanks

Ask a Question