Printer will not print items from internet

Reaction score
When in the internet and want to print something you are reading, I click on the three (3) dots on the top right corner of the screen and select print. I have always used this, but in Edge it will not longer print there. I can print this way using Chrome, but there are some things I don't like about Chrome. Why did this stop printing using Edge. Today, or the first time, when I print an email from Outlook, it prints it but after printing it, it locks down and I have to reboot the computer. It also does this using Chrome. Do you have any answers?

Reaction score
I just checked Edge on one of my computers and it printed as it should have. Can't say what Outlook's problem is, don't often use it. Try removing the device and uninstalling ALL the software for the printer and download new from the maker's site. I would also set it as Default.

Reaction score
sounds to me sort of like you have some major issue "Possible Malware" since you haveing printer issues with everything.
or maybe just a corrupted Printer issue... totally uninstall your printer and all drivers.... Reboot and verify The Printer is totally gone.
If Yes, do a clean install of your Printer and all drivers.... if this does not fix. I'd 100% suspect Malware.

Ask a Question