Involuntary reboot and changes

Reaction score
I'm using a Lenovo ThinkCentre M93, and it's a dandy little all-in-one. Yesterday, however, I watched in amazement from across the room as the machine rebooted itself for no apparent reason. When it came back up, my run of the mill Windows 10 desktop had been replaced by a bland gray screen with only a handful of tiles for basic programs. The shortcuts I kept on my desktop were gone. I can still open programs, but I can only run them in full screen or minimized. I cannot split the screen with two or more programs. Worst of all, I can't figure out how to get it back to the pre-reboot setup. And even more worst of all, I can't seem to find any support from Microsoft. Anyone???

Reaction score
Press the Windows and "R" keys simultaneously, type "rstrui" into the "Run" box and click "OK" and see if there any restore points that can be used to undo the changes.

Ben

Ask a Question