Is Windows 10 Actually Liked Yet ?

T_J

Reaction score
I like Windows 10, Edge, mail app, and free W7 > W10 upgrade on my 2012 Dell i3 desktop. All my W7 hardware/software work, even Microsoft Office Starter 2010 (Dell installed free).

I think 2012 to 2025 (W7>W10) will be better than 2000 to 2012 for me (98se-2000-XP triple-boot 2000 Dell P3 desktop below).

I currently use 2000 Dell for PC games (Jane's F/A-18, etc.), GeForce3 Ti500. KVM switch. Drive Image kept this Dell from self destruction. Since 2000 bought 1 hard drive, memory, a CD burner (came with a DVD drive) and 1 new fan for the GeForce3.

partition%20magic_zpsueplp1k1.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Steve I here what you are saying and agree with most.
However, I believe that {doctors, hospitals, various branches of commerce and industry, Government, teaching, universities, agriculture, population, economy, employment, GDP, migration, income, expenditure, health, poverty, crime, religion, social security, exports, imports, legislation, investment, tax, etc. etc.} In the main are still using XP not Win 7 or 10. and will continue to do so for quite some time. I believe they were granted special permission from MS to continue using XP OS.
Good point.

Ask a Question