I've had to restore 3 times

Reaction score
If you are having issues, and are looking for help, please refrain from starting multiple threads.

Have you clean installed Windows 10?

Reaction score
If you are having issues, and are looking for help, please refrain from starting multiple threads.

Have you clean installed Windows 10?
I'm not really searching for help as I have tried Microsoft and most places. I would just like to express my displeasure with Windows 10. I had to reset my computer to get it to start but I selected that keep my files. It still gets rid of all the software that has been installed. I had a few programs that I will need and I have to reinstall all of them.

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
I'm not really searching for help as I have tried Microsoft and most places. I would just like to express my displeasure with Windows 10. I had to reset my computer to get it to start but I selected that keep my files. It still gets rid of all the software that has been installed. I had a few programs that I will need and I have to reinstall all of them.

Read this to see if it helps you
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-refresh/4588dbe4-d39f-450e-acf2-edfa1260994c

Ask a Question