I've lost access to Outlook & am unable to upgrade to Win 10

Reaction score
Hi all,
My laptop was made in 2007 & will not accept upgrading from Win 7 to Win 10. I am not in a position to buy a new laptop.
Now I have lost access to Outlook/Hotmail.
I am going around in circles trying to find a way that I can still get in to my emails.
Please send me your suggestions/advice. Many thanks.

Reaction score
Outlook/hotmail are email services that are located on Microsoft's servers. So you can go through a web browser at outlook.com or reset your account on an email client like Outlook (from Office) or Thunderbird. Your email client on your PC is middleware between you the user and the email server. Access is controlled at the server not on your pc.

Reaction score
Jake is dead right, it's just your email address on outlook. Any OS or browser will connect to it, if you've lost a quick link to it just search outlook sign in, then enter your details. I got a link to Windows 10 forum from outlook on a PC running Windows 7. I tried 10 but won't go anywhere near it again, what's good for phones is garbage for PC's.

Ask a Question