Just Updated to windows 10 Photos in folder problem

Reaction score
So i recently updated to windows 10 converting alot of files. whenever i view my large photo folder. (about 2k pictures) the slideshow even when i set it to display in order of date added it still shows in alphabetical order. It worked perfectly fine before upgrading to windows 10. Any help would be greatly apreciated. Thanks.

Reaction score
Also, I added in pictures to see if it was that windows 10 set the dates of all the photos to the day i updated so the would go in alphabetical order. Sadly still didn't work. I also tried copying the contents of the folder into a new folder. Didn't work.

Reaction score
I've had nothing but trouble with my computer since installing Windows 10 and regret the day it happened. I recommended getting rid of it right now.

Reaction score
Also, I added in pictures to see if it was that windows 10 set the dates of all the photos to the day i updated so the would go in alphabetical order. Sadly still didn't work. I also tried copying the contents of the folder into a new folder. Didn't work.

Programme very poor on advice on how to run it and what it will or will not do.

Ask a Question