SOLVED Keyboard and mouse problem

Reaction score
The keyboard and mouse connection works and sometimes it doesn't. I bought the gaming keyboard Hyper x Alloyucore rgb and corsair mouse. They are connected using a usb hub.
The problem is that when playing World of tank, the connection is broken so that the keyboard and the mouse does not work at all. This happens less frequently in normal use.

There are no discrepancys in Device Manager, and there are no keyboards by name. I haven't found any drivers.
The problem did not exist on a standard keyboard.

Computer, bios and others have been updated.

Computer information:

-prossu: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
motherboard: Asus rog strix x570-f gaming
memory: DDR4 32gt
screen: Nvidia Geforce gtx 1660 super.
Case: Corsair Carbide 200R ATX Case
-power source: Corsair 650

Attachments

• näppäimistö.JPG
    näppäimistö.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Reaction score
Is the USB Hub self-powered? Is it USB 2 or USB 3? What does the keyboard/mouse require? The USB 2 ports have limited power available which is usually the need of the self-powered hub when have several things plugged into it. The USB 3 ports provide more power and are backward compatible with USB 2 devices. Then one should check the power options in Settings to assure the USB ports aren't being turned off, part of the power saving features of Windows.

Reaction score
Thank you for answering me.
Keyboard need 3.0 and mouse 2.0 is inaf.
I ordered a new 3.0 hub with its own power supply. I hope it helps.

Reaction score
You're welcome. A note, I've seen issues with USB devices such as printers not operate properly on USB 3 ports when they specified USB 2 but usually older ones, just something to be aware of.

Reaction score
Tested with a new hub, and now it's working. You just have to remember that if you're a hub 3.0, it's good to have a USB extension cable of 3.0 if you need one.

Ask a Question