Laptop screen remains black when I try to bring it back up and eventually shuts down. Windows 10

Reaction score
I've been having an issue with my computer for the last week. I have my computer so it shuts the display off after a few minutes and then will go to sleep after that. For some reason when I try to bring the display back up by pressing the mouse pad or keyboard, nothing happens. Also sometimes it will shut itself off when it is in this state. I tried updating
The computer. I have an hp envy so I have hp support assistant. Sometimes bios updates will be there but whenever I try to open the support assistant. It will always stop responding. I updated the display drivers and it didn't fix it. Also sometimes when I turn the computer back on. It will either not load or it will say repairing in process and nothing will ever happen and will stay on the screen. I did do a hardware scan and everything came out fine. I'm not sure what to do. My specs are intel I7 6500u with a nivida gtx 950 graphics card.

Ask a Question