Laptop won't boot

Reaction score
I dont know what i have done i was try n to free space on the hard drive i think i wiped out windows not sure but i have tried everything i know to do and still getting ur pc did not start correctly so im pretty sure its not the hard drive it want boot i dont know what else to do it is my daughter hp stream laptop please please help me i tried to reset it says it is having problems reseting i did a bios recovery i have done system recovery it says problems recovering i did a start up repair PLEASE help it just starts with logo then blank screen.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So mine is not good enough for anybody to help i see other have posted and already jhad replys. Thanks a damn lot for all help. This was a waste of my damn time

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
There are any number of HP Stream Laptops, all witch different and specific model numbers, which you are going to need to receive any support.
Do you have the critical data on the device backed up to an external resource?
Did you create the recovery discs when you first obtained the laptop?
http://support.hp.com/us-en/product...-PC/7532685/model/7698585/document/c03489643/

The device may have an OEM Recovery Partition which may allow you to use a keyboard combination at boot time to produce an Out of Box Experience Recovery. HP might be able to explain, if this is possible.

Failing that you may be able to order recovery media for the device from HP. Typically this recovery media is free for devices still under warranty or a slight nominal fee might be required for devices that are not.
There is information here http://support.hp.com/us-en/product...k-PC/7532685/model/7698585/document/bph07143/ as to how to go about ordering this "Recovery Kit".

Ask a Question