Location of Microsoft Edge Favorites

Reaction score
When I first upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 10 all my Favorites imported into Microsoft Edge. At the time I didn't know that the Favorites for Microsoft Edge are stored in a different folder other than the Windows 7 folder of C:\users\mike\favorites. I was told that they are stored in the folder C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\Favorites
but this is only true for the Favorites that imported during the original Windows 10 Update. Any Favorite that I delete from the Favorites list in Microsoft Edge doesn't get deleted from the Windows 10 Favorites Folder. In addition any new Favorites I create in Microsoft Edge do not show up in the Microsoft 10 Favorites Folder either. So where the heck are they? I even tried to search for one of the new Favorites I created by name and found nothing. They have to be stored somewhere, but where?

Ask a Question