Logon box to Windows Live Mail 2012 showing every time. Remember don't vwork

Reaction score
Every time I open the Live Mail, the Logon box comes asking for my password.
It does not help to mark the Remember me and log on automatic

The problem started for about 14 days ago.
I hope for help to solve the problem

Reaction score
I had that issue myself. In my case, I needed to "verify" my account. Not sure why.

See if you need to Verify your account.
click Start button > left side, click Settings > select Account > right side, if you are required to verify your account, there will be a blur color Verify link.
If so, click it and follow the prompts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is it your Mail address log in, or the Windows live services:

Capture.PNG

Reaction score
Sorry for my late responds.
Thank to davehc for your try to solve my problem
But the link to my internet connection is OK. There is nothing wrong with sending or re sieving mails from any of my 3 mail accounts.
Windows Live Mail is chosen as the Standard mail client.

The email address and password used to sign in to Windows Live Mail and to my Microsoft account is the same, but it is not the address for the account which is chosen as my standard account for sending mails.

I think it may help to completely uninstall Windows Live Mail and re install again.

Reaction score
Ok. Do that for starters. Then come back if you still have the problem. I reckon we can sort this (maybe!!)

Reaction score
I think it may help to completely uninstall Windows Live Mail and re install again.

Try the Repair option first. Might not need to uninstall. reinstall.
Go to Programd and Features > right click at Windows Essentials > click Uninstall/Change > select Repair.

Ask a Question