Malwarebytes

Reaction score
Good old Carey Holzman was whining about it (Malwarebytes) on YT recently!:

:)

Reaction score
I saw it. And I would be whining too if I was professional tech. It was totally inexcusable the way they reacted to the situation. Ever since they started screwing over people with lifetime licenses, I refuse to purchase their product. I'll use the free version, but I won't buy a license.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Ever since they started screwing over people with lifetime licenses
Could you catch me up on how they are "screwing over people with lifetime licenses"?
I have a lifetime license and haven't noticed anything going on?

Capture.PNG

Reaction score
What a Whiner! I couldn't watch all of his (phone ringing) annoying video.
I hate it when folks jump on the bandwagon looking for compensation. If businesses don't have a back up contingency plan they are in big trouble going forward.
Malwarebytes had one glitch, Yes! What about Microsoft, they've had glitches twice a month for over a year.I say to these folks don't run Malwarebytes down for a glitch that my 14 year old Grandson dealt with. If these folks want to whine, then pick on Microsoft and see what response they get.
Microsoft have caused more headaches and loss of productivity than Malwarebytes did.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Could you catch me up on how they are "screwing over people with lifetime licenses"?
I have a lifetime license and haven't noticed anything going on?

View attachment 7994
Yeah....I should have bought the lifetime deal before they change and regulated the new version. I've been kicking myself ever since. Now I have the "renew it" deal, every year. But....and it's a big "BUT"....it's still worth it.

Reaction score
was professional tech. It was totally inexcusable the way they reacted to the situation.
Hi Bigfeet,

I agree, what Carey should have done was to direct his customers directly to MWB and give them plenty of stick, when they get fed up with the abuse from their users, they might actually get around to correctly supporting their product at a user level!. I do agree that it wasn't Carey's fault but he does love a whine!. :)

I also like @Norton's post #25. :):):)

Reaction score
What a Whiner! I couldn't watch all of his (phone ringing) annoying video.
I hate it when folks jump on the bandwagon looking for compensation. If businesses don't have a back up contingency plan they are in big trouble going forward.
Malwarebytes had one glitch, Yes! What about Microsoft, they've had glitches twice a month for over a year.I say to these folks don't run Malwarebytes down for a glitch that my 14 year old Grandson dealt with. If these folks want to whine, then pick on Microsoft and see what response they get.
Microsoft have caused more headaches and loss of productivity than Malwarebytes did.
You've nailed it. A new name Microglitch

Ask a Question