MyMalwarebytes now open for business.

Reaction score
I hope this is allowed, I thought it would interest those members who use MalwareBytes software.

I haven't seen this posted here so thought I'd let you all know that those with MBAM pro can now reset their license without going through support.

Visit http://my.MalwareBytes.com & sign up with the email address used to purchase the MalwareBytes product, once registered & logged in it'll show all your registered products, their ID & Key plus a deactivate all button.
This will be perfect for those who forget to deregister their product before trying to install on a different device.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have Never had to deactivate the license yet, and I have the Pro version currently installed on five machines. BTW There are many bogus sites out there offering downloads and the sites look like legitimate vendors. That's when I put my trust in Malwarebytes.

Reaction score
I have had to contact support concerning deactivating my pro license twice due to hard drive failure, it took several days to reply so this is a nice feature from MB.

Reaction score
Bastet Thanks for the link. It's nice not having to go through support and creating a ticket. The Malwarebytes team are very helpful, and they assign one tech who will give you the support/guidance until your issue is resolved.

Ask a Question