Microsoft Account not Working

Reaction score
I recently installed windows 10 and everything has worked fine so far with the exception of anything that uses my microsoft account. When I try to make another account or sign in with my microsoft account it will not work and I can just keep clicking it and nothing happens. The same thing happens when trying to sign in from the cortana app and if I load up the xbox app it just says error 0x3fb and has a sign in button that if I can click but it does nothing either. I need help, windows 10 is no use to me if I cant use any of it's features.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Do you have a "Verify" button when you go into Settings -> Accounts?
Do you have any issues if you use the link there that says Manage my Microsoft account?
Which version of Windows 10 do you have installed (pro or other)?

Reaction score
Do you have a "Verify" button when you go into Settings -> Accounts?
Do you have any issues if you use the link there that says Manage my Microsoft account?
Which version of Windows 10 do you have installed (pro or other)?
I have Windows 10 Pro installed, my copy is verified, and I have no problem signing into my microsoft account through a web browser Windows just wont let me do anything with it.

Reaction score
Check if "Wajam" application is installed on your windows 10. Remove this application will fix your problem.
I think it's a malware that disturbs the appearance of microsoft account window.

Ask a Question