SOLVED Microsoft Account Problems

Reaction score
I get a reminder labeled
1585937069031.png

Reaction score
Sounds more like spam than something from Microsoft. Be very careful! I would ignore the whole thing. After what you have posted, I would immediately chsnge my pin/password

Reaction score
I agree. I have seen that and ignored it. Just in the last two days I have had a phish for my Netflix account and an email in Japanese. I didn't open either of them.

Reaction score
Your choice. On examination of your link, I font think a message from ms would have grammatical errors. You may have yours set up quite differently, but I get notifications from email, messaging etc.
Aldo, you say you do not hsve a Microsoft account? Yet you are asked to “fix ít” ??
If you are signed in with a Microsoft acvount, one would presume, axiomatically, that you do, indeed, have an outlook email

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your choice. On examination of your link, I font think a message from ms would have grammatical errors. You may have yours set up quite differently, but I get notifications from email, messaging etc.
Aldo, you say you do not hsve a Microsoft account? Yet you are asked to “fix ít” ??
If you are signed in with a Microsoft acvount, one would presume, axiomatically, that you do, indeed, have an outlook email
It doesn't have any grammatical errors. I do have a microsoft account, but I don't have a separate outlook account since I don't use that mail program

Reaction score
Ok. My apologies. I read that it could be genuine. . Have a read here:

Reaction score
I just tried something and will see if it works. I went to settings --> notifications and turned the notification from the Microsoft OFF. I will post back if this works

Reaction score
Also keep in mind that Outlook.com is or is becoming the replacement for hotmail.com. It's possible to have accounts in both and the URL for the Website for Signup or Sign In will show https://outlook.live.com/owa/ for both.

Reaction score
Areed. My son, a highly skilled IT guy, started with a Hotmail account. Until the axe falls, (if ever) he refuses to change it.
Sue. Sorry again for the misunderstanding, FWIW, if you have a Microsoft account you DO have, a Microsoft Email also, be it Hotmail (unlikely) or Outlook

Ask a Question