Windows 10 Microsoft Account Problems

Reaction score
able to fix my microsoft account issue. will paste the message below. cannot even reset my pin, so pasting below. any one ran into this problem. from adelaide, australia. marvin. ps: my internet is so slow, and did try contacting and tried to get Microsoft answerdesk to remote in, but could not make a connection, short of having to reinstall windows which i don't want to. must be a option. and cannot even reset the disk password, cannot find it. just auto login, local account. any help. will paste below. chat later. marvin.
Making sure it’s you For security, an application needs to verify your identity. The dictionary attack mitigation is triggered and the provided authorization was ignored by the provider.
I forgot my PIN Link
hi. a blind person using jaws for windows screenreader, a blind programming student, cannot fix my microsoft account issue. using windows 10 64 bit pro on a toshiba satellite pro. cannot use my current password, as don't have one, have a local account. want to

Ask a Question