SOLVED Microsoft And Windows 10

Reaction score
I am using my android device more and more because of my ongoing niggles with Windows 10, which shouldn't be!
Law until themselves!

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
I am using my android device more and more because of my ongoing niggles with Windows 10, which shouldn't be!
Law until themselves!
Hi what don't you like about the above.
Are you having some problems with windows 10
Asking because not much information posted

Reaction score
Hi Yes I am having ongoing issues some I just work around using my android devices.
I have attempted to ccontact ms each time has been pathetic!
Since upgrading my Bluetooth won't work, GeForce(Nvidia)experience won't connect for updates etc, Even the latest java update for Nvidia is not being recognized, My mail app won't work,Hotmail was but has now also stopped and comes up with an error code?
Most other things seem to work ok?
All I get told is maybe I should just roll back!
And the other comment was oh Windows 10 is not compatible with custom builds? I bought the bloody thing of the shelf and was told at registration all good.

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
What you need to do over your Blue tooth is make sure that you have the right and latest drivers.
What you need to do is uninstall it from Program and features then run a cleaner to clear any rubbish.
Once done reinstall blue tooth, and update the drivers then connect your device to it and pair it.
Try and find out what error code Hotmail is giving you,
Try and stick with Windows 10 as it is a good program

Reaction score
Hello Again, I have the GeForce working by going to Nvidias site and downloading the latest driver update for my system/Windows 10 and with that it reinstalled the GeForce experience_And things work!
The error code that I am getting for the hotmail is ox80070426 ???
I have not tried to uninstall the Bluetooth yet, I get a no dongle notice now?

And thanks again for your replies

Reaction score
So far those answers did not do it! And it seems the other person on that link had no joy either?
I found a reference to the error code which said it maybe my anti virus?
At present I am doing a scan!
When I start up I get_System needs to restart each time?

John. New Zealand

Reaction score
On going issues, I am now so bloody angry and frustrated, The HHotmail app and the old Windows live that did work_Now won't?
Also cannot now log into either the microsoft store or Xbox apps account which I could ?
I will try again to go the Help desk route, But I won't Hold my breath!
Damn Microsoft!

Reaction score
Writting my own messages replies!
Anyway Microsoft software helpdesk finally came good for my recent misery, thanks to a William at helpdesk he found a lot of Damn virous es and suspect programs, so now all working again except for my original Bluetooth_which may not be compatible with w 10?

Reaction score
hTconeM9user gave you the advise to use a cleaner which you ignored. You should still do that periodically to avoid a reoccurance of the problem. You should also get a virus protection service. AVG is free. Congratulation on your success. Do not give up to quick on the Bluetooth.

Reaction score
Hi I do have the Eset antivirus, But all this still happened?
The Bluetooth? It may not be compatible with Windows 10? It is a Motorola and I did download the latest driver, but still no go?
The Microsoft guy could not find one installed? But it does show up in my docs etc, I get a notice that says no Dongle installed?

Ask a Question