Microsoft Edge hmm...can't seem to reach this page

Reaction score
ever since i reset my computer, I have been having this problem. It's not only edge, I'vs had similar problems in the built in Skype, the store, feedback hub, and other Microsoft integrated applications. I have googled this to no end, but I haven't been able to find a solution

Reaction score
So far I have not been able to duplicate the issue using Firefox on a macOS Notebook.

Reaction score
Have a look in the setup and , if your search engine is Bing, change it to Google. You may need to do this , also, in IE, as it could be syncing with that browser.

Reaction score
Have a look in the setup and , if your search engine is Bing, change it to Google. You may need to do this , also, in IE, as it could be syncing with that browser.
I cant change it in edge because it wont connect to google.com, but i did change the internet explorer search engine to google, although it didn't fix it.

I have windows 10 version 1709, and the latest update available for my system

Reaction score
"I cant change it in edge because it wont connect to google.com, but i did change the internet explorer search engine to google, although it didn't fix it."

Yu don't have to in the initial stages. It can be changed in the Advanced Edge settings. Almost the last entry.

Reaction score
"I cant change it in edge because it wont connect to google.com, but i did change the internet explorer search engine to google, although it didn't fix it."

Yu don't have to in the initial stages. It can be changed in the Advanced Edge settings. Almost the last entry.
thats where i tried to change it from, but google didnt even showup

I ran the windows store apps troubleshooter, it did nothing. What else can i try?

Ask a Question