Microsoft Solitaire Collection Closes

Reaction score
Hi all.

This isn't a major issue, but something that is pretty annoying and can be an inconvenience.

Every once in a while, not always, after I'm done playing any of the solitaire games in this collection, the whole thing just closes on me. This only started happening after I installed the (the only one that seems to have downloaded thus far) Microsoft update recently. My computer is only just over a week old as I purchased it on Black Friday. I played each and all of the games many times before the update, before this started happening. I know it's not something I did (which wouldn't surprise me) considering I did absolutely nothing between from the end of the install of the update to when I played with one of the solitaire games in the collection again.

I can start the whole thing right back up, so there's no actual problem with actually being able to play. Again, not a huge issue but I do let other people play games on it and they're not all computer savvy, so it's annoying and can be an inconvenience.

And, of course, it's always worrisome to see anything screw up, especially with a brand new machine (which thus far has had no issues) and with these Microsoft updates that you can't control (without manually making some changes, which I haven't done).

Thanks for any help.

Ask a Question