Microsoft Solitaire

Reaction score
I enjoy playing the Microsoft Solitaire Challenges, and I do reasonably well in them. I am wondering exactly how time is measured in the Microsoft Universe. Yesterday I timed myself doing the challenges and it was just about 1 hour and 30 minutes, which is my average. My position on the leader board was 51, which surprised me as I am rarely that low down. Then I noticed that my time had been recorded as 4 hours and 21 minutes. Not the first time that a ridiculous time has been recorded, but most annoying just the same. I notice that other people have remarked on the finishing times of the leaders occasionally, and I must say it is hard to believe that anyone can physically finish a challenge of 30 games in just over 30 minutes. Spider solitaire in particular takes longer because of the sheer number of cards to be moved.

Reaction score
It seems to be a bit buggy at the mo, I have noticed odd things with the game myself!. :(

Reaction score
I play the Challenges also. No problem except for the darned adverts. What others are fiddling with, ref their scores, does not interest me - I just enjoy the pastime.

Ask a Question