Mouse Drivers Wont Install Properly

Reaction score
I have a logitech g403 mouse. Under device manager it is shown as hid-compliant mouse instead of logitech g403. I also have a razor deathadder that use to show up in device manager as razor death adder but now also only shows up as hid-compliant mouse.

I was told by logitech support that i probably needed to update some drivers for it to properly find and install the mouse drivers when i plug the mouse in. I tried to install all the lasted drivers for my mother board and also when into device manager and tried to update all the usb slots. Nothing seemed to fix it.

Any ideas?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Capture1.PNG

Reaction score
the razor mouse can be found there and the logitech is listed as a generic logitec virtual mouse there. The problem is because it's not listed right under mice and other pointing devices it can't be found by the software for it (Razor synapse dor example don't detect the mouse)

Reaction score
ok so i was told the mouse i had was broken so i bought the same type of mouse again and had the same problem.
I went to devices and printer in control panel and actually found the mouse but it has a keyboard icon. I right clicked it and did trouble shooting and windows even agrees with me that there is a problem. It tried to tell me the device is having problems with a 3.0 port even though i have it plugged into a 2.0 port.
13-128-841-Z02

Now they either actually managed to sell me the same mouse with the same issue from 2 different vendors twice or something is wrong with windows.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Have you checked with the motherboard manufacturer's support site for your specific motherboard model name, number and revision number to see if there are any driver updates for .....
Chipset, Controllers, BIOS, etc.??

Reaction score
Have you checked with the motherboard manufacturer's support site for your specific motherboard model name, number and revision number to see if there are any driver updates for .....
Chipset, Controllers, BIOS, etc.??
yep didn't help :/

Ask a Question