SOLVED Mouse touchpad scrolling not working

Reaction score
After latest windows 10 udpdates today, scrolling feature now not working. Has anyone got a fix for this please?

Reaction score
Find the key with the image of a pointing finger (often it is F7). Press it and Fn at the same time to make sure that your touchpad isn't turned off. If that isn't the problem, do it again to make sure that it is turned on.

If that doesn't work, restart in Safe Mode and try it. Get into Device Manager and see if your touchpad and your mouse are working properly--mouse software MIGHT be messing up your touchpad.

Reaction score
Any chance you could give us the model number of the touchpad?

I have a Dell Touchpad which uses USB I could try for testing. But such actions may be controlled by the driver for the device..

Reaction score
Thanks for replies. I tried fn+f7 but still not working. However I have just restarted computer whilst checking for responses and now scrolling working I have no Idea why but happy that it is and therefore problem resolved.

Ask a Question