Moving Solitaire to the Task Bar.

BML

Reaction score
Right, I've now got Solitaire but I would like to move it to what I think may be called the "Task Bar". Could anyone please advise me if this is possible. I got as far as unlocking the task bar and attempted to drag Solitaire to it but it didn't work.

Reaction score
Right, I've now got Solitaire but I would like to move it to what I think may be called the "Task Bar". Could anyone please advise me if this is possible. I got as far as unlocking the task bar and attempted to drag Solitaire to it but it didn't work.
Look in All Apps for in and then Right click on it and select Pin to Task bar.

BML

Reaction score
All that I could see when I Right clicked was, "Pin to start" If that's all that's available fair enough but as I'm in my dotage and a creature of habit I got used to it on the Task Bar.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
You may have to look at the "more" flyout menu.

PinToTaskbar.png

Reaction score
All that I could see when I Right clicked was, "Pin to start" If that's all that's available fair enough but as I'm in my dotage and a creature of habit I got used to it on the Task Bar.
Sorry I edited my post after you read it. Look in All Apps for it and right click it and you will see Pin to Task bar. or use Troubles suggestion.

Reaction score
Sorry I edited my post after you read it. Look in All Apps for it and right click it and you will see Pin to Task bar. or use Troubles suggestion.

If you are using the latest updates, it is now necessary to click "more" after right clicking the required App, in order to see "pin to taskbar".

BML

Reaction score
Many thanks for all your replies which I have just picked up at 03.40 11.1.2016 and I have no idea where they had got to. My computer gentleman has fixed it so now I can play solitaire as I used to apart from Windows 10 freezing every so often in spite of my computer gentleman having installed all of the updates. I will leave this open just in case anyone has a magic way to sort out the Windows 10 freeze ups.

Ask a Question