Multiple bsod crashes not sure the cause included dump files

Reaction score
I installed a new motherboard and cpu however I do not believe that is what is causing it. I had an issue where I could not allow a program to be installed because windows firewall was automatically quarantining the file. I managed to fix that however since I did that my computer keeps getting bsods randomly usually after closing and reopening a program. Any help is appreciated thank you.

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Your minidumps appear to be driver related. The latest two are an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and a PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and both of these indicate an attempt to access memory that is invalid - that's almost always the fault of a driver.

In your second minidump (060421-146265-01.dmp) there is an error for nvlddmkm.sys in the list of driver calls for the active thread. This is your Nvidia graphics driver...
ffff8109`4be273f8 fffff803`7b8c7d38Unable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_577df0ba9db954d8\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
nvlddmkm+0x897d38

I would suggest that you uninstall the Nvidia driver with DDU and then download and install the latest driver for your card and OS direct from the Nvidia website. Install this manually, not via GeForce Experience.

Ask a Question