Multiple hdd showing

Reaction score
Hi recently i had a problem where in file explorer under my computer multiple local disks were showing up despite there only being one HDD. While this is nothing more then a annoyance recently games i try to run will run out of memory. this started the same time as these other local disks showing up and i think they may be related. Please help me get rid of these other drives. See pic below for more details
upload_2017-11-16_16-8-41.png

Reaction score
Could the only HDD have inadvertently gotten Mapped? I'd try right-clicking each of the extras and Disconnect.

Reaction score
Could the only HDD have inadvertently gotten Mapped? I'd try right-clicking each of the extras and Disconnect.
I just tried that couldn't find the disconnect button but I did realise something. My game maker studio is saving my games I make there to the other local disks. According to the settings it shouldn't be doing this I'll try to go to the game maker studio site. It's basically storing the data needed to distribute the game there.

Reaction score
Hi kaelan,

they might well be virtual partitions which some games/apps create?. ;)

Ask a Question