My computer says limited access when I try to connect to Internet.

Reaction score
Hello!
Since downloading to Windows 10 I have had trouble connecting my computer to the Internet. I am on a college campus and having a computer with no internet is like a truck driver without a truck. I am able to connect to the Internet at random times for a few moments before it shows up with limited acces symbol on my wifi icon in the bottom right hand corner. My internet works fine when it is plugged in through an Ethernet cable but that is very inconvenient. Any advice would be helpful. Something that fixes my computer would be preferred! :)

Reaction score
Hello!
Since downloading to Windows 10 I have had trouble connecting my computer to the Internet. I am on a college campus and having a computer with no internet is like a truck driver without a truck. I am able to connect to the Internet at random times for a few moments before it shows up with limited acces symbol on my wifi icon in the bottom right hand corner. My internet works fine when it is plugged in through an Ethernet cable but that is very inconvenient. Any advice would be helpful. Something that fixes my computer would be preferred! :)
It may help to know that I have a Dell Inspiron

Reaction score
I found this video useful for fixing the wifi issue at my dell inspiron lappy running windows 10.

Ask a Question