My PC crash randomly and constantly. Please help.

Reaction score
I don't have much knowledge about computer at all so I don't know what to do. Ever since I got my PC a year ago it have always been crashing randomly and very constantly with various different error code. (Since I lost the receipt I was unable to return it)

12.PNG

So after I learn about blue screen viewer I was able to get a list of recent crash. which I attach above. Can someone please help or direct me on what do. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I try to google the error code but I dont really understand what I needed to do.
Any help will be very appreciated

I don't know what other information I need to provide so, please ask for anything that will help you better understand the issues.

thank you in advance.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Just a guess, but the first thing I would look into is if the manufacturer has a BIOS update for that system, then......
I would check the memory. Use http://www.memtest.org/
grab the ISO, burn it to a CD, boot your system with that CD and run the test for at least 6 passes.
Unless it starts pitching errors immediately.
IF that happens then you need to pull your memory modules and begin testing a single stick at a time in a single slot at a time to determine what the problem might be.

Ask a Question