My pc starts automatically into the bios, and my boot sequence is empty.

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've received my prebuilt gaming pc this morning and he automatically starts into the bios. When I exit, my screen goes black for a bit and I go back into the bios. It's a loop.

I tried figuring out what the problem was by clicking on some stuff in the bios since I couldn't do anything else, and I found that the boot sequence was empty. It said "no bootable device found", so I think it means my ssd isn't recognized. I have 1tb ssd and my motherboard is a gigabyte b450 M H.

This is my first computer and I can't find any solution on the internet. Please, help. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
If you BIOS recognizes there is a drive connected. And your boot order points to this drive. That error means there is no operating system installed. Or at least there is an issue with the boot sequence pointing to the installed OS.

Since you mentioned there is no bootable device found. I would check and make sure there is a drive in the PC. And then check all cables to make sure they are connected to the motherboard securely. Sometimes during shipping the cables can come loose.

Ask a Question