Network adapter problem

Reaction score
Hi
just in the last 3-4 days my network adapter will not pick up the internet so I have to keep doing a reset in device manager. over the weekend I done a fresh reinstall of windows 10 as I was also having problems opening photos and I thought maybe a fresh install will iron out any problems.When I delete network adapter in the device manager I restart computer windows reinstall the adapter and I have the internet back untill I turn of the computer restart when ether I go back on it and I get the same problem, wifi works fine just not with the PC connected by Ethernet using BT internet
many thanks

Reaction score
It might be your bluetooth drivers, I use Ethernet and wifi same time with no issues. Windows 10 has been having issues on BT for some time, and different manufactures offer different drivers which reinstalled will overwrite MS Bluetooth drivers much the same as mobo drivers. (PS: not everything MS does works.)

Reaction score
wifi works fine just not with the PC connected by Ethernet using BT internet
In this case does BT internet refer to British Telecom or some such? Bluetooth is usually part of the Wireless/Wi-Fi adapter in Notebooks and some newer Desktops or a USB Dongle.

Ask a Question