SOLVED no administrator

Reaction score
Hi, bought 2nd hand notebook. Wanted to change settings, "no password login screen" and "change power options". I could change that but the login screen kept coming.

I had the idea that another account was overruling. so I did net user administrator / active:yes. then I saw 2 accounts "admin" and "mine". I could not change type from first one, so i changed mine to standard.

active: no and restarted, login screen still came and ones logged in I could not do any setting everything "ACCESS DENIED" if ask for "you want to make changement ? there is no YES button, run as administrator = access denied.

When I restart I see 2 accounts "DELL" and "mine" no matter what i choose it opens my account. Ones I could change from my microsoft account to local account. i did not need to put password to login but desktop was the same and also denied everything
netplwiz denied put user into administrator group denied ...

What can I do
Thanks

Ask a Question