SOLVED No Microsoft store

Reaction score
I can’t find the Microsoft Store in the start menu and I also can’t find it under apps in settings. I’ve tried running wsreset and it comes up saying “you’ll need a new app to run ms-windows-store link”. I’ve tried resetting the pc, so it reinstalled windows while keeping some files but that hasn’t fixed it. Can I do anything to fix it?

Reaction score
Ive just done that but nothing happens, it just goes to the next command line. I also restarted and its not fixed.
1596182454826.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I should also add that when i first booted up the pc it said something about not being able to boot as the installation was interrupted and i had to edit a setup file in the regedit to get the pc to start

Reaction score
" when i first booted up the pc "
Where did you purchase the PC/Os? Maybe the seller c an help.

Reaction score
I found a fix, I just installed windows 10 again over the current one while keeping all my files and apps. It’s all working perfectly now. If you are doing this, make sure you have the exact same windows 10 iso that is in the same language, region and architecture

Ask a Question