No sound from my speakers

Reaction score
Hi, I have been having trouble with my sounds (High Definition Audio Device) since having updated to 20H2, every time I boot up first thing I don't get any sound, I uninstall the device and restart again no joy then I have gone through trouble shooter and it tells me that my driver is correct, then I goes through help and they say that they cant find the problem and sent off the feedback and still no answer and I have a 5-1 speaker system for the last10 years and it was working all right till the update, can anybody help me to find a solution to this problem .
I have now found that the driver missing is "Realteck High definition Audio Device" have reinstalled it now, but when I s boot up the next day it is gone again and when I reinstall it again I dont get the sound until I leave it for about 2 - 3 hours then it comes back.
Thanks in advance,

Maurice lyon

Reaction score
Did you go back your pc makers website and get the driver for your specific model ? How old is your machine ? What is the make and model of your setup ?

Ask a Question