SOLVED Not able to reset PC.

S

SpiralRBX

Currently, when resetting my PC, it will get to around 30%-50%, then open the troubleshoot menu. When trying WinRE, it does the same thing. I tried every tutorial, guides, threads, etc. and they don't seem to work. It's kind of an endless loop of this. I do not have a virus. I had only big programs, such as Minecraft and twitch and brave, and things like that, and even after uninstalling everything I am still stick. I can not reinstall Windows with a USB because I do not have a USB. I really need my PC to work. I can not afford to break it, and it is really annoying.

Reaction score
Hi SpiralRBX,

it would be better if you can borrow a Windows 10 USB stick/DVD from someone so you can repair your PC, is that possible at all?.

In the meantime, here is a link about resetting your PC, there might be something you can use?:

See also:

https://www.windows10forums.com/threads/re-install-w10-and-keep-your-files-app-data-intact.15825/ :)

Reaction score
Go to Settings > Recovery > Advance startup and do a System Restore , see below advanced-startup-options-.jpg
advanced-startup-options-.jpg

Reaction score
I can not reinstall Windows with a USB because I do not have a USB.
I am sorry but what PC does NOT have a USB port?? It would be nice if you could mention what kind of PC you actually have. I personally have not seen any PC without a USB port...

Reaction score
Currently, when resetting my PC, it will get to around 30%-50%, then open the troubleshoot menu. When trying WinRE, it does the same thing. I tried every tutorial, guides, threads, etc. and they don't seem to work. It's kind of an endless loop of this. I do not have a virus. I had only big programs, such as Minecraft and twitch and brave, and things like that, and even after uninstalling everything I am still stick. I can not reinstall Windows with a USB because I do not have a USB. I really need my PC to work. I can not afford to break it, and it is really annoying.

Its very eay to make a bootable Win-10 USB drive, go here to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 where from Create Windows 10 installation media click on Download tool now where and either, save the tool to your Desktop, then run the 'MediaCreationTool1909.exe and go through the process of making a bootable Win-10 v1909 USB drive directly onto a min 4GB USB drive, simple!

Reaction score
Its very eay to make a bootable Win-10 USB drive, go here to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 where from Create Windows 10 installation media click on Download tool now where and either, save the tool to your Desktop, then run the 'MediaCreationTool1909.exe and go through the process of making a bootable Win-10 v1909 USB drive directly onto a min 4GB USB drive, simple!
To add, I use that process with an 8GB USB Thumb drive and on the choice of either x86 or x64 I use the third choice of both. Besides being bootable it can also be used for an Upgrade from within File Explorer [or Windows Explorer Win7 & Win8/8.1] by running the appropriate setup.exe file. A caveat: the thumb drive will be wiped and formatted as FAT32 during the process. Don't use a drive larger than 32GB as FAT32 on Windows has a limit of 32GB along with a single-file-size of about 4GB.

Ask a Question