SOLVED Notebook antiviral

Reaction score
Neighbor has a small notebook, he can't hook up the wireless printer because it says he has a virus. He wants to DL an antiviral but it won't DL. Is it possible to do that, or is a notebook too small? It's an Asus, but I'm not sure what size. He can't seem to find a start menu. Not sure if his programming is a windows one or not.

Reaction score
I'll pass the info along to him, but I won't promise much. His parents got him a refurbished notebook for Christmas. He lives with his cat, and the cat may be the brains of the pair. I suppose I'll have to go over and see for myself. It came with a Lenovo charger that won't work on his model. Sheesh!

Reaction score
Sorry to bother you folks. My neighbor is mad at me because I wasn't at his place ten minutes after he reported his problem. He has no money, no car and no patience. Neither you folks nor I can help him with his problem. That's what I get for trying to be a nice guy. Thanks for the effort anyway.

Reaction score
I am sure they will change their tune when they need you, thanks for the update. :)

Reaction score
Final update: He took the notebook to Best Buy to have it checked. It was bought used and cheap. They told him fixing it would cost more than it was worth. When he gets the next stimulus check, I will help him pick out a new laptop. First item when he gets him home is to DL 360, if I have to stand over him with a club. Or a brick, I have a brick but not a club.

Ask a Question