SOLVED Off to the races!

Reaction score
Trying hard to keep up with my hobby of partaking ( and interfering !) in forum posts. At the moment I jhave very serious family health problems, which are of major concern and distracting, obviously. I am in the middle of the process od selling my 5 acres smallholding as I have realised I can no longer cope. Middle of summer - lot of work out there.
As the great guy said "i'll be back" to annoy you

Reaction score
I just have the usual old age problems, which I am sure some of you ancient warriors also have.

Unfortunately, my wife has a debilitating syndrome fo which there is no cure, and will one day totally incapacitate her. One of our principal reasons for selling.
Good news is we have just signed the selling contract. It is a valuable piece of property and we got the full price with little argument.

Reaction score
You are in Denmark are you not? 5 acres there is an appreciable part of the country!

Get better soon. This old age stuff is just no fun at all.

Reaction score
I will be 66 (if I make it) next birthday, I had a series of sickness and know how bad it can be, I have several family members and friends that are in varying degrees of sickness (cancer being the biggest problem). I hope that you and your wife get well again but sadly, at your age, it is a hard fight. I wish you and your family well Dave. Take care mate. :) :) :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Just seen your thread now @davehc. I'm really sorry to hear that, I'm thinking of you both.

Reaction score
d th
Thankyou. We are both in good spirits, considering the circumstances. As I said, I am ok apart from the usual old age problems. I have to hang fir a few more years, to help my wife as long as pos.
Not posting much these days, as I am hesitant to get into a thread that may be prolonged

Reaction score
Just an update for anyone still reading this thread.
It took a while. Found a nice smaller house and moved , after a lot of very hard work, and the help of my eleven family members. The move itself only cost me a few rounds of drinks and Very large pizzas.

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Good to hear. Always good to have family members who are willing to pitch in and help.
Especially when they work that cheap.

Ask a Question