Office 2010 64 Bit Pro

Reaction score
I have had this program since the beginning, I helped beta test it. The other day I bought a new Corsair RGB Keyboard and an M65 RGB Mouse. This morning I opened Outlook and was greeted with a warning box saying that MS has noticed a hardware change and I have three days to activate my copy of Outlook 2010. I feel that this is bullshit at the highest degree. A simple keyboard and mouse causes me to re activate an Office program?? My God I had to remove a worn out fan controller and was not warned about that. I also changed to an SSD without issues...What will MS do if I change a fan???????

Reaction score
I don't understand the popup. I interchange mice and keyboards frequently, in my travels. never had that experience with any program in use..

Reaction score
I don't understand the popup. I interchange mice and keyboards frequently, in my travels. never had that experience with any program in use..
Me neither, I changed hard drives from a spinner to an SSD without any issue. Strange.

Reaction score
Yeah, some other change or corruption triggered this. I have seen similar problems with Windows, but not Office.

Did you reboot and get the same error?

Reaction score
Yeah, some other change or corruption triggered this. I have seen similar problems with Windows, but not Office.

Did you reboot and get the same error?
Yes, there was no other corruption. Windows did this.

Reaction score
Well, you say Windows but it happened when you installed new hardware, or rather most likely the software that came with it. I am guessing that software included Office specific functions for special keyboard keys and mouse buttons.

I ask again, did you reboot and get the same error?

Ask a Question