Office 2010

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can download office2010 I have the activation code.
Thank you,
Bill

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Yes....try here.

https://heidoc.net/joomla/technolog...icrosoft-windows-and-office-iso-download-tool

Capture.PNG

Reaction score
And do be aware that the several editions of Office do not use the same Product key. One problem I've seen is the Office 2010 Pro version is not the same as the Office 2010 Pro Plus version.

Reaction score
absolutely, Wolfie.

MS seem to have cornered the market in Office products, for no apparent reason. I would rate Libre as the top dog, but there are several free alternatives, which do the job just as well.

Reaction score
I have LibreOffice [LO] on a number of computers, especially those I have rehabbed instead of junking. So far the only thing LO doesn't have is a comparable application to Microsoft's Outlook. I really like LO for my older clients that got into computing back when the vendors included Microsoft Works and LO can still open those old files. But then I came into computing 'back then' with MS-DOS 5, Windows 3.1 and WordPerfect for Windows 5.1, when programs didn't cooperate with each other.

Reaction score
Lol. Or WordStar, my first. In a couple of years is was compatible with nothing.

Ask a Question