Office 365 (Home)

Reaction score
We have two computers just alike with the same software, Windows 10 and Office 365. My wife's works well all the time. Mine is have a lot of problems with Edge not responding in all kinds of situations. I have to reboot it several times a day, from printing, or in email, of anything else. When I hover the mouse over the icons at the bottom of the page it shows Windows 10 - 2020, Outlook (2013), Word (2013). We pay support every year. On one screen it shows Office 365 outlined with the comment that we can update it without paying anything extra since we pay support. But when we click on that option it shows that we have to pay for Office 365. We are very frustrated. There is no way to talk to a person a Microsoft and this problem doesn't fit any of their predetermined categories. Has anyone else experienced this? Please help me fix this. Thank you.

Reaction score
Hi Ken,

what version of Win 10 do you have?. An upgrade (if necessary) may solve the problem for you?. :)

Ask a Question