OneDrive problem

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I keep all of my documents on my D: as my C: is a SSD. How can I tell OneDrive to sync from my D:, I can only see how to do it on C:
Cheers

Reaction score
Did you move your document folder from C to D? That is, was it in the default place on C where W10 would generate it ? If so did you then move it by right clicking Documents then Properties and moving its location that way? And if you did does Onedrive still synch it.

I think that would work but I can see nothing that says it will or won't.
The trouble seems to be that as Onedrive is now a built in function they (MS) just haven't done the work to generalize it...and maybe they won't because that would make it into a generalized backup program.

Reaction score
Hello,
I installed W10 over W7. In W7 I moved the location of the my docs folder and did the same with music and pictures.
I can't remember the exact process but it was a right click job. I haven't actually found a "my documents" link on W10 but I've only had minutes on it.
It seems odd that, if it is how it appears and you can only sync C: because people using SSDs generally stood everything on a second hard drive because SSDs aren't very big at the moment.
Cheers

Last edited:
Reaction score
Update:
I disconnected the GT-001 from the PC usb, I powered via mains and still no sound from the speakers nor if I plug into my amp so this is a unit fault as it is supposed to be used either as an interface or in front of an amp. Factory reset coming up.

Reaction score
Phil, you should check if your document folder that you moved is getting synced
Update:
I disconnected the GT-001 from the PC usb, I powered via mains and still no sound from the speakers nor if I plug into my amp so this is a unit fault as it is supposed to be used either as an interface or in front of an amp. Factory reset coming up.
Should this reply have been in another thread?

Reaction score
Yes sorry, wrong thread.
Everything is being synced by Dropbox (via Boxifier) but I was hoping to ditch Dropbox and use OneDrive as I have Office 365 with 1tb of storage. But all the stuff I need to store is bigger than my C:
Cheers

Reaction score
I have a backup drive too but I like the added convenience of cloud as it's fire proof and I can access it anywhere ;)
I just don't want to be paying for Dropbox when OneDrive is included with Office 365
Cheers

Ask a Question