Outlook and Favorites

Reaction score
Outlook
I've been using Outlook email for Windows 10 for a while now. Recently, when I hit the send button, the word send disappears and then nothing happens. The image on the screen doesn't disappear. It just stays, not indicating the email has gone. If I go to the sent folder, the email is, in fact, there. I don't know why this has changed. There is no indication that the email actually has been sent unless I manually change screens.

Favorites
I've used favorites with Microsoft Explorer. However, now with Microsoft Edge, I can't find my favorites. Where have then gone? How can I restore a favorite icon to my screen?

Printing from Outlook email
When I'm looking at an open email and I want to print it, I click on the dots on the upper right and there is a dropdown for me to print. This has stopped working, so I have to go to "Control P" and of course when I print this way all the folders on the far left of the screen get printed as well. How do I get the original print function back?

Thanks very much, John

Last edited:
Reaction score
When Outlook is open, there is no File dropdown on my screen
out.png

You do not have that actions tab?

Reaction score
Oh - this is Outlook on the web, not Outlook on the desktop. In which case on the right as you should see the Actions - Print message as per the picture above. What do you have?

Reaction score
Oh - this is Outlook on the web, not Outlook on the desktop. In which case on the right as you should see the Actions - Print message as per the picture above. What do you have?
outl.png

In the mail aps just click on the 3 dots and then print.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I think we need to come up with some way of differentiating "Outlook" (the full featured mail client software product from Microsoft, that can either be purchased as a standalone product or as part of the office suite but, is NEVER free) and "Outlook" in a browser, which is free and part of having a Microsoft Account ([email protected] or (e-mail address removed) etc.) and the "Mail" App which is not outlook at all, it's just "Mail" also free and can be linked to your Microsoft account, but can be just as easily associated with any other email provider. So if you associate it with your gmail account it doesn't suddenly become gmail, it's still...... just "Mail".
And kinda sucks.... in my opinion.

Ask a Question