PC Crashes Frequently

Reaction score
My pc is frequently crashing, as in 4 - 6 times a day, no BSOD, just crashes. Only crashes under fairly heavy multitasking, and gaming (any some what graphics intensive game, crashes the most on CoD Cold War) can't recover a crash dump from the random crashes.

Specs:
GPU: Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5700 XT
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3600
850W PSU
Motherboard: rog strix b450-f
RAM: 16 GB of Trident Z RAM

Reaction score
Hi,

what version of Win 10 do you have as an upgrade may solve the problem for you?. ;)

Reaction score
Hi,

press the Windows logo key + r and type "winver" and post the results please. :)

1617005331604.png

Reaction score
Have you overclocked the CPU and RAM?. If you have, I would set them to default in BIOS!. Have you done a BIOS update for your motherboard at all?. ;)

Reaction score
Have you overclocked the CPU and RAM?. If you have, I would set them to default in BIOS!. Have you done a BIOS update for your motherboard at all?. ;)
I haven't overclocked anything on this pc yet, I did plan on doing it at some point but that was before I started getting the crashes, and no I don't think I have done a BIOS update for my motherboard, I'll try that today, thanks!

Ask a Question