PDF reports opening as a series of pictures

Reaction score
I have a problem whereby when I open a PDF report of several pages, each report opens as a separate picture rather than as a single PDF.

Dave

Regedit32

Reaction score
Could you confirm how you are viewing PDF files?

Are you allowing them to open in Microsoft Edge, or do you use a specific application dedicated to PDF files?

Reaction score
It's also possible to scan to .pdf as an image rather than an editable text document.

Reaction score

Are you allowing them to open in Microsoft Edge, or do you use a specific application dedicated to PDF files?

I am not using any particular PDF software - just opening e-mails using BT Mail

Reaction score
Are you using an E-Mail Client such as Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird or Incredi-Mail or are you using the Webmail/Online E-Mail like that most ISPs provide for browsers like Hotmail or Outlook.com?

Reaction score
Either way, I do think that Edge has preference over .pdf, and i use more than one different as tester. Most email accounts are not (IMO) do not handle .pdf properly. I use ATT EMail, MS Outlook, Easy PDF, PDF Reader, and PDF Zilla then my Scanner also can handle PDF. Default is set for Edge unless im on my Scanner where as it auto Defaults to Scanner PDF driver.

Reaction score
I don't rely on E-Mail properly handling attached documents/files, always download for later use with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Ask a Question