Performance Measurements or performance index like in Windows 7

Reaction score
I always measured the performance of PC's I build for friends. I found it a pretty good measure of what the PC could do as well as seeing how much a new SSD for the OS, or a new video card did for the PC. I am unable to find this capability in Windows 10. Did this fall into the same category as the jump lost settings. I also used that capability extensively, setting the number of Jump list items I can pin to Word, File Explorer etc. Any one know how to make the Performance measurements?

Reaction score
I just loaded that app (after 6 attempts) and ran the benchmarks. I do not know much on the subject but while shopping for USB drives, there was much said about read/write speeds and that gave me an idea of what was fast (or slow) regarding data transfer rates.

In addition to this, free utilities can be downloaded to monitor real time CPU speed and usage as well as CPU core temps.

Ask a Question