Photos to go on laptop

Reaction score
I put in a microsd card useing an adaptor into my laptop.I tried to copy/paste to the pictures folder but it woud'nt go, it said i did not have admin rights to do this.But i did finally transfer to the download folder but it still wont let me transfer into the picture folder.this is not the first time this has happened.How can i overide admin rights to be able to transfer into the picture folder.I have two laptops and they are both doing the same thing.(acer and toshiba)

Reaction score
Hi tommix,

have you admin rights for all folders?, are you trying to open the folder as admin?, right click any folder you want to use and check the security tab and take a look at what you can and can't do:

:)

Reaction score
Hi tommix,

have you admin rights for all folders?, are you trying to open the folder as admin?, right click any folder you want to use and check the security tab and take a look at what you can and can't do:

View attachment 10358

:)
i seem to have permission as your screen shot suggests but it still wont allow me to move from downloads to pictures.it says i do not have access rights.at the moment.i need permission to perform this action. i am at a loss about what to do about it,

Reaction score
Do you have more than one account on the computer?, try creating a new local account and see if you can access the folders from there!. :)

Reaction score
i seem to have permission as your screen shot suggests but it still wont allow me to move from downloads to pictures.it says i do not have access rights.at the moment.i need permission to perform this action. i am at a loss about what to do about it,

Try this it should definetly help you

Ask a Question